A primary care provider manages your health over a lifetime. They become experts in your unique medical story and help you find the resources needed to reach and maintain your highest level of wellness.
At Trinity Health, primary care providers include family doctors, internal medicine doctors, family medicine nurse practitioners, and family medicine physician assistants. Their goal is to build a strong relationship with patients so they can address prevention, illness, and chronic conditions together, as a team.
Pediatricians, OB/GYNs, midwives and geriatricians are also important parts of the larger primary care family, but often separate from family medicine because they specialize in certain age groups or populations.
Why Choose Trinity Health for Primary Care?
Primary care is designed to be your first point of contact for healthcare services. This model improves overall wellness because it allows one provider to be the main point of contact for anything related to your health.
Patients with a Trinity Health primary care provider receive personalized, compassionate care from a team already familiar with their medical history. They also benefit from a seamless referral to specialists if needed.
Wellness and Prevention
- Physical exam
- Annual Medicare wellness exam
- Vaccines (Flu, tetanus, shingles, pneumonia, COVID-19, etc.)
- Order and review blood tests (Cholesterol, blood sugar, vitamin levels, etc.)
- Monitor blood pressure
- Worker’s comp screenings
- Lifestyle counseling (stop smoking, reduce salt in diet, exercise, etc.)
- Referral for routine cancer screenings
- Testing and treatment for common illnesses (flu, strep throat, pneumonia, shingles, etc.)
- Testing and treatment for common infections (sinus infection, urinary tract infection (UTI), conjunctivitis/pink eye, etc.)
- Treatment of minor wounds (burns, cuts needing stitches, rashes)
- Evaluation and referral for specialty services related to pain, heart problems, digestive issues, reproductive concerns, etc.
- High blood pressure (Hypertension)
- High cholesterol
- Heart disease
- Chronic lung disease (emphysema and COPD)
- Chronic kidney disease
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Allergies and asthma
Request an Appointment
Scheduling an appointment with a Trinity Health primary care provider is as simple as clicking below.
You can choose a provider from our list or if you need help identifying a provider that meets your specific needs, call 701-857-DR4U to speak with one of our specialists.
Remember, existing patients can always request an appointment or message the provider via Patient Portal.