Trinity Health Western Dakota provides a convenient option for Williston-area residents in need of medical or eye care. Without ever leaving the facility, patients can see their primary care provider, complete lab work, visit a specialist, receive an x-ray or mammogram, and even have a procedure in our outpatient surgery center. Ophthalmic services are also available.
From top to bottom, our facility provides patients with modern, science-based treatments supported by the community care you’ve come to expect.
For added convenience, specialists from Minot travel to Western Dakota for pre- and post-op visits with surgical patients, consultations, in-office procedures, etc. This means our patients can stay close to home while receiving the highest level of care Trinity Health has to offer.
Trinity Health’s Mayo Clinic Care Network Membership
Patients and providers at Trinity Health Western Dakota also benefit from our membership in the Mayo Clinic Care Network.
What does the Mayo Clinic Care Network mean for you?
- It means your doctor can reach out to Mayo Clinic specialists as they consider your care needs, ensuring you only travel for medical care when necessary.
- It means your doctor can use the latest research and recommendations from Mayo Clinic to develop the best treatment plan for you, at no additional cost to you.
- It means if you or a loved one has a complex condition, your doctor can consult directly with a Mayo Clinic expert who specializes in treating that specific condition.
Our collaborative relationship means peace of mind, and access to the finest medical knowledge available. Right here at Trinity Health.
View more information on the Mayo Clinic Care Network here.
Meet Our Providers
Services at Trinity Health Western Dakota by floor:
- Ambulatory Surgery Center
- Behavioral Health
- Family Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Pediatric Medicine
- Radiology – x-ray, ultrasound, Dexa scan (bone density), CT scan, mammogram
- MyChoice Health Checks – low-cost screenings for heart and vascular disease
- Women’s Health
- Occupational Medicine – physicals, drug testing, workers’ comp, etc.
- Specialty Providers – audiology, general surgery, neurosurgery, rheumatology, urology, and more