Trinity Health is committed to providing medically necessary healthcare to all patients. This includes persons who are uninsured, underinsured, ineligible for a government healthcare benefit program, or otherwise are unable to pay for their care.
TrinityCares Financial Assistance Program provides help to qualified patients by reducing their financial obligations for payment of emergency and medically necessary care received at Trinity Hospital, Trinity Hospital – St. Joseph’s, and Trinity Medical Group. Requests are considered based on a patient’s available resources and whether they meet Trinity Health’s established guidelines for eligibility.
Financial Assistance Program Guidelines:
- Financial assistance is available for emergency medical care and medically necessary care provided by a Trinity Health facility.
- Office visits, elective procedures, supplies, and non-medically necessary services are not covered under the program.
- Services not billed by Trinity Health are not eligible.
- Financial assistance is available for an episode of care that has occurred within the last 240 days.
- Eligibility is determined after reviewing an applicant’s financial circumstances.
- Alternative payers, including government payers (i.e., Medicaid, Indian Health Services, etc.) must be exhausted prior to applying for financial assistance.