Targeted Cancer Care
Receiving a cancer diagnosis can leave you feeling worried and anxious about what happens next. In the midst of fear and uncertainty, Trinity Health CancerCare is here to help you and your loved ones every step of the way.
Our cancer specialists deliver a full range of the latest diagnostic testing and treatment options. We are dedicated to helping you beat cancer so you have the power to determine what comes next — the rest of your life.
Why Choose Trinity Health CancerCare?
Navigating cancer care can feel overwhelming, from coping with a diagnosis to undergoing treatment and enduring the side effects. Our expert team is ready to guide you through the process. We offer:
- Innovative treatments: We offer stereotactic radiosurgery and stereotactic body radiation therapy, noninvasive forms of radiation that deliver high doses with precision. We also offer electronic brachytherapy, another noninvasive form of radiation therapy, to treat skin lesions.
- Latest diagnostic tests: We offer 3D mammography, the most advanced digital breast imaging technology available, to look for breast cancer. We were the first breast imaging center in North Dakota to offer digital mammography. This technology more accurately detects tumors in younger women, as well as women with dense breast tissue.
- World-class technology: Our center is equipped with two Varian linear accelerators, the most advanced radiation oncology treatment technology available. This technology uses imaging and precise noninvasive beam delivery to target tumors.
- Integrated care: We coordinate a full range of specialized cancer care for you and help you navigate each step of your journey. We also offer supportive care that addresses your whole-body health and well-being.
- Team approach: Our entire team of providers – including radiation and medical oncologists – works side-by-side in the same facility to diagnose and treat cancer. Our cancer specialists also work together through monthly tumor board meetings, where they review and discuss complex cases.
- Mayo Clinic Care Network: Our cancer specialists are working with Mayo Clinic so you can benefit from leading medical expertise while staying close to home. Your doctor can reach out to Mayo Clinic specialists as they consider your care needs, at no additional cost to you.
- Clinical trials: We are constantly working to discover new ways to prevent, diagnose, and treat cancer. Our ongoing involvement in clinical trials provides access to the latest cancer treatments that wouldn’t otherwise be available yet.