- This event has passed.
Back On – Free Car Seat Checks To Be Held Outdoors
September 8 @ 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Is your car seat:
- Right for your child?
- Properly installed?
- In safe condition?
- Recalled or expired?
This car seat check is hosted by the Minot Fire Department and the Minot Car Seat Coalition*.
No appointment necessary. Please allow 45 minutes per seat.
- If you have a cough, fever or shortness of breath, or are not feeling well, please call 701-587-7300, leave a message with your name and callback number and arrangements will be made for a seat check at a later date.
- Please bring and wear a mask for your protections, as well as the technicians.
- A screening questionnaire will be completed upon arrival.
- All CDC guidelines will be followed.
Questions? Please call Safe Kids Minot 701-857-7300. Donations gratefully accepted.
For additional dates and times, call: First District Health Unit 701-852-1376 or Trinity Health Pediatrics Clinic 701-857-5413.
* Minot Car Seat Coalition consists of Safe Kids of Minot, First District Health Unit, Trinity Health, Minot Fire Department and other Community Partners.