- This event has passed.
Free Car Seat Check
September 6 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Is your car seat:
- Right for your child?
- Properly installed?
- In safe condition?
- Recalled or expired?
These car seat checks are hosted by the Minot Fire Department and the Minot Car Seat Coalition*. Donations gratefully accepted. Appointments are necessary. Message Safe Kids Minot on Facebook or call 701-857-7300 to make an appointment.
- Please allow 45 minutes per seat.
- Please bring and wear a mask for your protections, as well as the technicians.
- A screening questionnaire will be completed upon arrival.
- All CDC guidelines will be followed.
- If you have a cough, fever or shortness of breath, or are not feeling well, please call 701-857-7300, leave a message with your name and callback number, and arrangements will be made for a seat check on a later date.
For additional dates and times, call: First District Health Unit 701-852-1376 or Trinity Health Pediatrics Clinic 701-857-5413.
*Minot Car Seat Coalition consists of Safe Kids of Minot, First District Health Unit, Trinity Health, Minot Fire Department and other Community Partners.