Sharing your time and talents: Volunteers make a difference!
Trinity Health has a tradition of dedicated volunteers – one that extends for more than 60 years. We are blessed with volunteer service exceeding 60,000 hours each year!
As a Trinity Volunteer you are a vital link in the chain of service and caring. Not only will you have a positive impact on our patients and/or residents, you will be part of a dedicated team that is known for delivering the best healthcare available. Hundreds of people just like you serve as volunteers because they recognize the benefits of lending a hand to those in need. They share a vision of a caring community and realize that by helping even with simple tasks, hope and healing is improved. Plus, their experience is both challenging and rewarding. Excellent interpersonal skills and a generosity of spirit are qualities of Trinity Health ’s volunteers. We’re sure there is a position that fits your skills, talents and personality and we hope you will join our team.
Benefits of Volunteering
- Meet people and develop friendships
- Enhance self-confidence
- Stay active and have fun
- Skill sharing
- Skill development
- Become connected or reconnected with the community
- Attend annual recognition social
- Explore health care careers
- Experience the joy of helping others
- Training and development – attend Trinity Health training and development courses
- Opportunity to participate in a variety of special programs offered by Trinity Health
Requirements to Volunteer
- Must be at least 14 years of age
- Interview to determine interests and possible area of placement
- Provide information on health requirements
- Provide two non-related personal references
- Complete Trinity Health Volunteer Services orientation
- Complete specific service area orientation, if applicable
- Comply with Trinity Health confidentiality policies
- Agree to meet and uphold Trinity Health’s mission, vision and behavioral expectations
Apply to Become a Volunteer
Directions for submitting your application:
- Click on Volunteer Application above. It will open.
- Fill out application
- Save application to your computers desktop by clicking ‘Save A Copy’ and then click on ‘Desktop’ and ‘Save’
- Open your e-mail program (Outlook, Outlook Express, etc..) or e-mail website (Yahoo, MSN, etc..)
- Compose a new e-mail, and send to email@example.com and in the subject line, type ‘Trinity Health Volunteer’
- Click on Insert and File or the Paper Clip Icon
- Click on Desktop
- Click on Volunteer Application
- Click on Insert
- Click on Send
For more information about volunteering, contact Volunteer Services at 701-857-5221.