We appreciate your generosity in sharing your time, talents, and abilities with us. As a volunteer, you will enrich the daily lives of residents, and in the process, will find your own life enriched. Your time, energy, and contributions are a vital part of Trinity Homes.
The Trinity Homes Volunteer Program provides:
- An improved quality of life for our residents
- Meaningful work and recognition for volunteers
- Increased community awareness of Trinity Homes and its services
The Role of a Trinity Homes Volunteer
At Trinity Homes, there are many ways you can volunteer your time:
- One-on-one visits with residents
- Pet visits with residents
- Assist with physical therapy, activities, and in the Beauty Shop
- Accompany residents on outings such as to church or shopping
Summer Teen Program
Trinity Homes offers volunteer opportunities for teens through the Summer Teen Program. The program runs from June 1 to August 14. The two volunteers with the most hours at the end of the session receive a prize. To participate in the program, volunteers must be at least 12 years of age.
Become a Trinity Homes Volunteer
If you are interested in volunteering for Trinity Homes, please call 701-857-5959 or stop by Trinity Homes from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday – Friday. You will meet with the volunteer coordinator for orientation and to discuss next steps.