Trinity Health Sports Medicine is excited to offer FASTER Summer Sessions at Velva High School. This affordable program will greatly impact on your son or daughter’s fitness.
FASTER stands for Flexibility, Agility, and Strength Together Equal Ready. The program is designed for strengthening and injury prevention and serves as a functional program to provide overall strength, agility, flexibility and core strength gains. The Sports Medicine staff has identified common injury problems and incorporated activities to lessen these issues.
• Circuit training format – high intensity exercise periods with brief breaks to improve cardiovascular conditioning and simulate game activity
• Focus will be on the following areas:
· Shoulder strength · Core strength · Hip strength · Agility training
- FASTER welcomes all athletes entering grades 5-12
- Eight-week program, one hour twice a week
- Sessions run June 6 – July 27, 2022. Monday/Wednesday
- FASTER participants entering grade 7 and up will receive a coupon for half off a Sports Physical provided by Dr. Dawn Mattern, MAYSA Sports Medicine Clinic. Dates to be determined.
- FASTER T-shirt
Needed for Enrollment
- Completed registration form and waiver signed by athlete and parent by May 13, 2022
- Forms can be found at trinityhealth.org/faster
- $125 cash, check or money order made out to Trinity Health Mail to: Trinity Health Sports Medicine, Attn: Darren Armstrong, PO Box 5020, Minot, ND 58702
- Dedicated athlete ready to work hard to accomplish goals!
For more information contact Darren Armstrong at 857-3491 or [email protected]