Are you seeing at your best? The ophthalmology specialists at Trinity Health provide a full spectrum of eye care. From evaluating vision problems to offering advanced treatment options, we deliver the highest level of personalized attention focused on helping you see more of life.
Dedicated to helping you see more … Trinity Regional Eye Care
Trinity Health’s expert ophthalmologists harness their expertise in eye conditions to focus on you…and your vision. The doctors of Trinity Regional Eye Care focus their expertise on diagnosing, treating and managing problems with your vision and eye health.
- Comprehensive eye exams with refraction (prescriptions for glasses or contact lenses)
- Diabetic Eye Disease
- Dry Eyes
- Macular Degeneration
- Corneal Scarring
- Other eye problems
Vision (Optometry) and Medical Eye Care (Ophthalmology) and Insurance
Trinity Regional Eye Care is a full-service eye clinic, offering ophthalmology (medical care) and optometry (vision care). We accept medical and vision insurance, depending on the services you receive.
- Your vision insurance may cover services such as routine eye exams.
- Medical insurance may cover ophthalmology services, which involves care from a medical doctor specializing in the eye. An ophthalmology exam might evaluate conditions such as cataracts, glaucoma, or macular degeneration, for example.
- Insurance plans often cover eye exams but may not cover refraction, which is the part of the exam that determines exactly what prescription you need for glasses or contact lenses.
- If you have questions about your insurance benefits for vision and medical eye care, just ask Trinity Regional Eye Care staff for help.
Your best vision
As we get older, it’s normal for our vision to change. Many adults find they need correction, such as glasses or contact lenses, for the first time in middle age. However, medical problems of the eye are not inevitable, and many are treatable. Whatever your age, Trinity’s ophthalmologists can assess your medical eye problems with a focus on the best options for making the most of your vision and eye health.
Ophthalmology near you
Trinity Health’s Regional Eye Care offers ophthalmology and optometry services at centers in Minot, Williston and Devils Lake. To get expert eye care, focused on you, call for information or an appointment to 701-857-7387. Find your path to seeing more with Trinity Regional Eye Care.