Largest ALS Service in NW North Dakota
- Responds to 10,000 calls per year
- 6 ALS ambulances staffed with highly trained paramedics and EMTs
- ALS intercept with many outlying ambulance services
- Emergent and non-emergent transport sercices
- Standby services for community events
Today Trinity Health First Response Ground operates as the largest Advanced Life Support (ALS) service in northwest North Dakota. As the area’s only fully staffed ALS team of professionals, we are dedicated to providing advanced ALS ambulance service 24-hours a day, 7 days a week to the city of Minot and nearly 2,000 square miles to the surrounding region.
Trinity Health First Response Ground provides direct support to the Minot Fire and Police Departments, as well as the Ward County Sheriff’s Department and additional First Responder Groups. We respond to nearly 10,000 calls annually, both emergent and non-emergent inter-facility transfers, and provide ALS intercept services to many of the ambulance services in northwestern North Dakota. Our team is proud to provide the best and most advanced care that supports both our fellow professionals and our patients.