Who can refer?
Anyone can make the first call to hospice – the patient, family member, the doctor, nurse, or the hospital discharge planner. Our staff will be glad to answer questions you have about hospice care and services. Please contact us at 701-857-5083.
Who is eligible?
You may be eligible for hospice care if you:
- Have an illness with a limited life expectancy
- Choose comforting care rather than pursuing curative care
- Have care directed by a physician
- Reside in the 45-mile radius of Minot
Who pays for hospice care?
- Private insurance
- Medicare/Medicaid for those eligible
- Our Hospice staff will work with you to determine and understand your level of coverage and eligibility for hospice services.