A Trinity Health care facility, Trinity Health Western Dakota is part of a regional network of primary and specialty care providers and services dedicated to preventing, managing, and treating health conditions using the most modern, science-based approaches.
Trinity Health Western Dakota features a community clinic with 40 exam rooms, a retail vision center, imaging and laboratory services, and same day surgery - all under one roof in a state-of-the-art facility.
Trinity Community Clinic – Western Dakota provides access to a variety of specialties. In addition, Minot-based Trinity Health specialists routinely visit Western Dakota to offer additional services locally, including: audiology; cardiology; foot and ankle; general surgery; ear, nose, and throat; neurosurgery; pacemaker; rheumatology; and urology.
- Ambulatory Surgery Center, 1st Floor
- Behavioral Health, 1st Floor
- Family Medicine, 2nd Floor
- Internal Medicine, 2nd Floor
- Laboratory, 2nd Floor
- Occupational Medicine, 3rd Floor
- Radiology, 2nd Floor
- Specialty Providers, 3rd Floor
- Women’s Health, 3rd Floor