Careers in our Pharmacy
Trinity Hospital Pharmacy is a progressive, contemporary department that offers comprehensive quality pharmaceutical services around the clock. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including a sign-on bonus..
- Great work environment with an excellent staff of pharmacists, technicians and clerical personnel. This opportunity offers a high level of employee satisfaction
- Centralized hospital pharmacy operations include ordering, preparing and dispensing a broad range of pharmaceuticals including unit-dose stock, complex parenteral admixtures, and most other medication formulations. Compounded Sterile Products are prepared in a fully compliant 797 Clean Room environment.
- Pharmacists are staffed in decentralized locations including the ICU, Emergency Department, Medical and Surgical Floors. These robust decentralized services are clinically driven and allow the pharmacist to play a vital role in patient care.
- A satellite oncology pharmacy serves the region’s cancer center and prepares chemotherapy and biological agents in a fully compliant 797 Clean Room environment.
- Current practice fosters and encourages close personal interaction with patients, families and caregivers.
- Pharmacists work collaboratively with physicians, nurses and other clinicians, to provide high quality, cost effective care.
- Pharmacists are encouraged to be active in organizational teams and committees that require expertise in medication management.
- Nationally recognized as a Most-Wired Hospital 2016, and for the 8th time in recent years, Trinity is an integrated healthcare system which includes state-of-the-art technology including a system-wide electronic health record (Cerner), CPOE, EMAR, Automated Dispensing Cabinets (Pyxis), POC Barcode and Unit-Dose Prepacker.