Careers in our Laboratory
Trinity Hospital Laboratory is a progressive, contemporary department that offers comprehensive quality laboratory services around the clock. We offer a comprehensive salary and benefits package, including a sign on bonus.
- We feature a great work environment with an excellent staff of technologists, technicians, pathologists, phlebotomists, and clerical personnel. These jobs offer a high level of employee satisfaction.
- Centralized hospital laboratory operations include Chemistry, Hematology, General Microbiology, full service Transfusion Services, Cytology, and Histology. We utilize sophisticated technology throughout our lab, and have implemented new instrumentation across our Chemistry and Hematology departments over the past year, including a Beckman Coulter Cellavision, which performs automated manual differential evaluations.
- Phlebotomy services are available at several off-site locations around Minot.
- Our robust Outreach Services Department currently services 52 clients across the northern half of North Dakota.
- Current practice fosters and encourages close personal interaction with patients, families and caregivers.
- Every day, Pathologists work collaboratively with physicians and other clinicians, to provide high quality, cost effective care.
- Laboratory staff are encouraged to be active in organizational teams and committees that require expertise in laboratory practice.
- Nationally recognized as a Most-Wired Hospital, and for the 8th time in recent years, Trinity is an integrated healthcare system which includes state-of-the-art technology including a system-wide electronic health record (Cerner), CPOE, and EMAR.