Trinity Health is committed to providing medically necessary healthcare to all patients. This includes persons who are uninsured, underinsured, ineligible for a government healthcare benefit program, or otherwise are unable to pay for their care.
Trinity Cares Financial Assistance Program provides help to qualified patients by reducing their financial obligations for payment of emergency and medically necessary care received at Trinity Hospital, Trinity Hospital – St. Joseph’s, Kenmare Hospital, Kenmare Health Center and Trinity Medical Group. Requests are considered based on a patient’s available resources and whether they meet Trinity Health’s established guidelines for eligibility.
Financial Assistance Program Guidelines:
- Financial assistance is available for emergency medical care and medically necessary care provided by a Trinity Health facility.
- Elective procedures, some supplies, and non-medically necessary services are not covered under the program.
- Services not billed by Trinity Health are not eligible.
- Eligibility is determined after reviewing an applicant’s financial circumstances.
- Alternative payers, including government payers (i.e., Medicaid, Indian Health Services, etc.) must be exhausted prior to applying for financial assistance.
Completed applications and documentation should be submitted to the Patient Financial Services Business Office. Acceptable methods of submission include:
Mail to: PO Box 5020, Minot ND 58702-5020 Attn: Patient Financial Services
Deliver in Person to: Trinity Health Business Services, 1015 S. Broadway Ste.303 Minot, ND 58701
Fax to: 701–857–3011, Attn: Patient Financial Services
Email to: FinancialCounselor@trinityhealth.org