FASTER stands for Flexibility, Agility, and Strength Together Equal Ready. The program is designed for strengthening and injury prevention and serves as a functional program to provide overall strength, agility, flexibility and core strength gains. The Sports Medicine staff has identified common injury problems and incorporated activities to lessen these issues.
- Circuit training format – high intensity exercise periods with brief breaks to improve cardiovascular conditioning and simulate game activity
- Focus will be on the following areas:
· Shoulder strength · Core strength · Hip strength · Agility training
- FASTER welcomes all athletes entering grades 5-12
- Eight-week program, one hour twice a week
- Sessions run June 1 – July 20, 2022. Monday/Wednesday
- FASTER participants entering grade 7 and up will receive a coupon for half off a Sports Physical provided by Dr. Dawn Mattern, MAYSA Sports Medicine Clinic. Dates to be determined.
- FASTER T-shirt
Needed for Enrollment
- Completed registration form and waiver signed by athlete and parent
- Forms can be found at trinityhealth.org/faster
- $125 cash, check or money order made out to Trinity Health due first day of session
- Dedicated athlete ready to work hard to accomplish goals!
For more information contact Darren Armstrong at 857-3491 or [email protected]