Trinity Health Sports Medicine is excited to offer FASTER Cheer at the MAYSA Dryland Room. This affordable program will greatly impact your son or daughter’s fitness.
FASTER stands for Flexibility, Agility, and Strength Together Equal Ready. The program is designed for cheer specific strengthening and injury prevention and serves as a functional program to provide overall strength, agility, flexibility and core strength gains. The Sports Medicine staff has identified common cheer injury problems and incorporated activities to lessen these issues.
FASTER participants entering grade 9 and up will receive a coupon for half off a Sports Physical provided by Dr. Dawn Mattern, MAYSA Sports Medicine Clinic. Dates to be determined.
- Eight-week program, one hour twice a week.
- Sessions at 8 a.m. Tuesday and Thursday, starting June 7 – July 28, 2022
- Sessions include strengthening, agility, plyometrics, and core activities.
- Post-workout cool downs with education and feedback after each session.
Needed for Enrollment
- Completed registration form and waiver signed by athlete and parent
- Forms can be found at trinityhealth.org/faster
- $125 cash, check or money order made out to Trinity Health
Mail to: Trinity Health Sports Medicine, Attn: Darren Armstrong, PO Box 5020, Minot, ND 58702
- Dedicated athlete ready to work hard to accomplish goals!
For more information contact Nicole Love at [email protected] or Darren Armstrong at 857-3491