When you’re experiencing reduced function resulting from an injury, surgery or condition, we know what matters most to you: returning to your normal routine and feeling your best. And we believe that the care you receive should help you achieve your goals for treatment and life.
Our expert care team delivers a wide range of inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation and therapy services for adults and children. We’re committed to helping you and your loved ones live a healthy, active life.
Why Choose Trinity Health Rehabilitation and Therapy?
Whether you’re healing or managing an ongoing health condition, you deserve care that is geared toward helping you get the most out of life. We pride ourselves in delivering high-quality care that is centered around you — and that includes your goals. We offer:
- Expert care: We deliver expertise in hand therapy, which we offer through our occupational therapy program, physical therapy, and pediatric physical and occupational therapy and speech-language pathology. Our occupational therapy program offers Minot’s only certified hand therapists.
- Physician-directed: We offer Minot’s only physician-directed rehabilitation and therapy program. Our board-certified physician medical director oversees the clinical operations.
- Team approach to care: Our care team includes specialists from various areas of rehabilitation and therapy who work together to provide lifechanging care options. Our pediatric therapy group — which includes physical therapists, occupational therapists and speech-language pathologists, all of whom specialize in treating children — meets monthly to discuss complicated cases.
- Partnership: Our care team works with Trinity Health specialists from multiple areas of medicine, such as primary care, neurosciences and orthopedics, which includes athletic trainers in sports medicine. We work with them to execute your doctor’s care plan and help you recover from an injury or procedure or manage a condition.
- Eased access: We offer north central North Dakota’s largest team of physical therapists, which expands your options for seeing a specialist. While a physician referral isn’t necessary, our electronic referral management program makes the process easy and gets you in for an appointment sooner.