Employers in North Dakota have the option of selecting Trinity Health as their Designated Medical Provider. We work with hundreds of companies to provide work-related medical care, medical evaluations, and employment drug testing.
As your Designated Medical Provider, Trinity Health will benefit your organization by:
- Reducing employee absence or time away from work.
- Reducing costs associated with work-related injuries.
- Educating employees on preventative treatment options, as well as transitional work opportunities.
- Increasing employee retention within your organization.
- Reducing overall risk of re-injury to employees.
- Lowering costs associated with work replacement.
In order to select Trinity Health as a Designated Medical Provider, please fill out the DMP Selection Form and return to North Dakota Workforce Safety and Insurance. A copy can be sent to:
Occupational Medicine Marketing
PO Box 5020
Minot, ND 58702