The board-certified neurosurgeons at Trinity Health are dedicated to providing the most appropriate, up-to-date care for people seeking treatment for head, neck and spinal disorders, including minimally invasive options that allow for quicker recovery.
Due to the severity of a disorder or condition, surgery may be recommended by your doctor. We offer:
- Lumbar microdiscectomy
- Minimally invasive spine surgery
- Navigation-guided biopsy and removal of brain and spinal cord tumors
- Navigation-guided fusion of cervical, thoracic, and lumbar spine
- Peripheral nerve surgery for carpal tunnel syndrome
- Reconstruction of the degenerative spine
- Removal of pituitary tumors utilizing the Transsphenoidal Approach, a minimally invasive procedure which removes pituitary tumors through an incision in the nasal passage
- Removal or resection of brain tumors, including glioma and meningioma
- Shunt placement
- Spinal cord stimulator placement
- Spinal laminectomy
- Traumatic brain and spinal injury repair
- Ulnar nerve transposition
Trinity Health Medical Office Building
2305 37th Ave SW
Minot, ND 58701
Hours: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday
Make an Appointment
To make an appointment, call 701-418-7370
Please be prepared to provide referral information and insurance coverage to the scheduler.
Before Your First Appointment
Please bring a government-issued photo ID and insurance cards to your appointment. Please arrive 15 – 20 minutes before your scheduled appointment time so you can complete necessary paperwork.