As a 25-bed critical access hospital, Trinity Health Kenmare Hospital provides a 24-hour emergency room, inpatient medical services, the swing bed rehabilitation program, and a wellness center. More importantly, this facility (and the Kenmare Clinic next door) helps people in the northwest area of our region receive high-quality care without having to travel a great distance.
- 24-hour emergency room care
- 24-Hour Nursing care
- 24-Hour Physician on Call
- Acute Care
- Swing Bed
- Lab services (blood draw, urine analysis, drug testing)
- Radiology services (x-ray, ultrasound, CT scan, EKG, Holter Monitor hookup)
- Wound Dressing Care
- Free blood pressure checks (when Kenmare Clinic is closed)
- Medical records access
Services available Mon-Fri: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Physician orders are needed for most outpatient tests and treatments.
Mon, Wed, and Thurs: 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
The Kenmare community can stay in shape with cardio and weight equipment in the hospital’s wellness center by becoming a member.
- Adults (unlimited visits) – $25/month
- Seniors age 55+ (unlimited visits) – $22/month
- Students aged 6 – 18 and college students with ID (unlimited) – $22/month
- Family – 2 members (unlimited visits) – $40/month
- Additional family members – add $10 per person/month
- Seniors age 55+ (2 visits per week) – $15/month
To join or for more information about Trinity Kenmare Physical Therapy and Wellness Center, call 701-385-4844.