Patients, visitors, and anyone entering a Trinity Health facility must bring and wear a mask or other face covering upon arrival and throughout their visit.
Our walk-in clinic offers convenient and immediate care for individuals who are experiencing a non-emergent illness or injury.
Illness and injury never coordinate with your schedule and always strike at what seems like the most inconvenient times. At Trinity Health, we believe that, even though illness and injury aren’t convenient, your care should be.
Our FirstCare Walk-In Clinic delivers the immediate care you need without an appointment or visit to an emergency room. We diagnose and treat illnesses, such as the common cold, flu, sinus and urinary tract infections, and minor injuries, such as sprains.
When you visit our clinic, you can expect the same great care you’re used to receiving from your own primary care doctor. And you don’t need to have a Trinity Health primary care doctor to visit our walk-in clinic. We will work with you to understand your symptoms, deliver tests and treatments and coordinate the care you need.
Why Choose Trinity Health’s FirstCare Walk-In Clinic?
When you don’t have time to wait for a doctor’s appointment, let alone feel less than your best, you need immediate care you can count on. We offer:
- Convenient onsite services: We offer the most complete prompt care in Minot, with a full range of services available under one roof, including a laboratory, radiology suite and retail pharmacy. We also offer a medical equipment shop, where you can buy or rent crutches, walkers, wheelchairs and nebulizers and buy orthopedic walking boots and splints.
- Expedited care: If you seek follow-up care from a Trinity Health doctor after visiting our walk-in clinic, they can easily review information from your visit, including test results. Reviewing this information helps your doctor make important decisions about your care without having to perform repeat diagnostic testing — and therefore, deliver more timely treatment.
- Collaboration: Our team works seamlessly with experts from Trinity Health’s laboratory and radiology programs to deliver diagnostic testing and determine the cause of your symptoms. We also work with Trinity Health primary care doctors and specialists to refer you for the follow-up care you need.
- Culture of advancement: Our team’s role in teaching tomorrow’s healthcare professionals holds them accountable to delivering the latest and highest-quality care. Our clinic’s primary care doctor trains University of North Dakota School of Medicine – Northwest Campus residents, and our nurse practitioners train nurse practitioner students.
Prompt Care Services
When you visit our walk-in clinic, we will begin by talking with and examining you to understand your symptoms. After your exam, you may receive:
- Diagnostic testing, including laboratory testing, which we process at our hospital nearby, providing faster results and more timely treatment, as well as convenient onsite imaging and advanced diagnostic testing, such as computed tomography (CT) and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Prescriptions for relief from certain illnesses and minor injuries
- Referrals for follow-up primary and specialized care
Meet Our Walk-in Clinic Team
Our expert team includes a board-certified primary care doctor, physician assistants and nurse practitioners. To meet the higher demand for prompt care on weekends, we also staff our walk-in clinic during select hours with a family practice primary care doctor or pediatrician.
Our Walk-In Clinic
Our walk-in clinic is centrally located in Minot and easy to access. We offer clinic-side parking directly in front of the building, and our office is located just inside the front doors.
The building where our clinic is located serves as a one-stop shop for all of your immediate care needs, including laboratory, imaging, pharmacy and medical device services. It also houses clinics for a wide range of primary and specialty care, including obstetrics and gynecology, pediatrics, cardiology, hand surgery and podiatry.
Health Center – Medical Arts
400 Burdick Expressway E
Minot, ND 58701
8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., Monday through Friday
9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., weekends and holidays