On behalf of Trinity Health Foundation, I would like to thank everyone who partnered with us during the past fiscal year, July 1, 2018 – June 30, 2019, to positively improve the lives of people in our area.
Trinity Health Foundation assists Trinity Health in creating a system of care with the most significant impact on health and wellness throughout the region. To do this we seek and offer financial resources for facilities, patient services, equipment, staff development and training, and employee assistance. We proactively support efforts for modernization and expansion to help provide the appropriate level of medical care to citizens in our service area. We also partner with others in the community to make a difference.
Here is a summary of Trinity Health Foundation’s activities from the past year:
• Number of proposals submitted to Trinity Health Foundation: 100
• Number of proposals approved for funding by Trinity Health Foundation: 94
• Funding awarded for proposals: $419,014.92
• Funding used directly for programs and services: $485,009.89
• Total Funds Trinity Health Foundation expended to improve health and wellness: $904,024.81
If you would like to learn more about Trinity Health Foundation, our programs and services, and how you can work with us to improve health and wellness, please do not hesitate to contact me via phone, 701-857-5432; e-mail, email@example.com; Facebook, @TrinityHealthNDFoundation; or Instagram, trinityhealthndfoundation.
Al Evon, Foundation Director