The interview is your chance to shine. Follow these seven tips to make the most out of an interview with Trinity Health, or at any time throughout your career.
Seven Interview Tips
- Know who will be interviewing you and practice your greeting
- Study your resume and know everything about it
- Practice your answers to the most common interview questions
- Research Trinity Health and the job position you are applying for
- Find out if the interview is a one-on-one or in a group setting
- Ensure that you know where your interview is taking place in advance and be on time.
- Dress for Success-what you wear at your interview is a crucial part of your preparation.
What to Wear
- Business Casual is requested
What Not to Wear
- Printed tee shirts and sleeveless tops
- Low cut blouses or dresses
- Midriff tops
- Sweatshirts or sweatpants, including hooded sweatshirts
- Denim jeans of any color
- Athletic wear and or a cap
- Attire with printed advertisement/logo (other than Trinity Health)
- Flip flop shoes