Join Trinity Health, the region’s leading integrated care system, recognized as one of the most advanced health care facilities in the upper Midwest with a service area of approximately 200,000 people. Trinity Health prides itself on providing excellent patient care with a focus on continuous quality improvement and use of the latest technology. Trinity Health provides the autonomy to build your practice as you desire without the stress of administrative responsibilities. You’ll become an integral part of a dynamic, progressive healthcare system dedicated to helping people live longer, healthier lives.
As a physician employed by Trinity Health, you’ll also receive a competitive base salary, production incentives, and a generous benefit package including, but not limited to:
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plans: 401(K)
- Continuing Education & Professional Expenses
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Vacation and CME time off
- Relocation Assistance
Trinity Health’s credentialing process is a two step process done completely online. The Medical Staff Services Office will first email the provider the Medical Staff Eligibility Form. Upon review of the Eligibility Form and offer of employment, the full application will be emailed to the provider. Completion of the Medical Staff Eligibility Form in no way obligates the hospital and/or medical staff to grant medical staff membership or privileges.
The following are prerequisites for final approval of privileges:
- Current, unrestricted license to practice medicine in state of current medical practice
- Current Federal DEA Registration certificate with a North Dakota address – includes all schedules unless otherwise specified.
- Certificate of professional liability insurance coverage showing coverage dates and limits
- ECFMG certificate (if foreign medical graduate)
For more information, please contact: