With active cases of COVID-19 reaching new highs, Trinity Health is issuing stricter guidelines to limit visitation at Trinity Hospital.
Effective November 6, 2020, no visitors will be permitted at the hospital except in the following circumstances:
- Pediatric and newborn intensive care units – limit two parents or legal guardians
- Family Birth Center – limit one support person and must be same individual the entire time
- End-of-life care – limit three visitors; pre-approval required for visits by minor children
No one will be allowed to visit patients who have tested positive for COVID-19, with the following exceptions:
- COVID-positive pediatric patients – limit one parent or legal guardian
- COVID-positive maternity patients with newborn – limit one support person
- COVID-positive end-of-life – pre-approval required for all visits
Patients visiting the hospital for an outpatient procedure, emergency visit, or same day surgery appointment will be allowed one adult companion, who must remain in the patient’s room. Patients requiring a home caregiver will be allowed one visitor at the time of discharge for care training.
All visitors will be screened upon entry and anyone with symptoms or who is COVID-positive will be barred from visiting. A mask or face covering is required throughout a person’s visit. Visiting hours are 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. daily.