Join our four-week FASTER session beginning October 21, 2019:
- Mondays and Wednesdays at 4:00 p.m.
- Trinity Health dryland training facility at MAYSA arena
- Grades 8-12
- Deadline to register: October 18
- Fee: $80
- Free FASTER Program t-shirt!
Links to download registration sheets are on the right side of this page.
Register for the October 2019 session: online, mail, or phone 701-857-3486. Mail to Trinity Sports Medicine, 101 3rd Ave, Suite 102, Minot, 58701, attn: Robyn.
FASTER – Flexibility, Agility, and Strength Together Equal Ready – is an injury prevention and performance enhancement program that has proven highly successful since it was introduced in 2006. Countless athletes have reported significant gains in strength, speed, and agility – with fewer injuries.
FASTER Athletics focuses on injury prevention through functional training:
- Programs designed by certified athletic trainer tailored to prevent specific sports-related injuries
- Emphasis on balance, core strength, foot speed, single leg strength, functional movement, and flexibility
- Combines cardio training and functional strengthening
- Improved overall strength
- Increased flexibility
- Better foot speed and agility
- Enhanced core strength
- Less injury potential thanks to strength gains, ACL prevention, and balance