Trinity Health Sports Medicine has been a part of the Minot region sports families for over 25 years. Our focus has been injury care and recovery, as well as injury prevention. We are ready to help our athletes safely return to the sports we all love with FASTER.
Register for summer 2022 FASTER sessions!
Summer 2022 FASTER General Session: Click Here
Summer 2022 FASTER Overhead Athlete Training: Click Here
Summer 2022 Hockey FASTER: Click Here
FASTER – Flexibility, Agility, and Strength Together Equal Ready – is an injury prevention and performance enhancement program that has proven highly successful since it was introduced in 2006. Countless athletes have reported significant gains in strength, speed, and agility – with fewer injuries.
FASTER Athletics focuses on injury prevention through functional training:
- Programs designed by certified athletic trainer tailored to prevent specific sports-related injuries
- Emphasis on balance, core strength, foot speed, single leg strength, functional movement, and flexibility
- Combines cardio training and functional strengthening
- Improved overall strength
- Increased flexibility
- Better foot speed and agility
- Enhanced core strength
- Less injury potential thanks to strength gains, ACL prevention, and balance