The Trinity Joint Replacement Center is a specially programmed unit within Trinity Hospital that offers a distinctive orthopedic experience for patients undergoing hip or knee replacement. Patients leave the Joint Replacement Center feeling confident in their ability to resume an active lifestyle.
The Joint Replacement Center incorporates best practices for all aspects of joint replacement care, including:
- Experienced team of orthopedic surgeons and clinicians
- Extensive patient education, including a pre-operative education class
- Evidence-based practices for anesthesia and pain management
- Group therapy exercise sessions
- Emphasis on patient mobility and self-sufficiency
- Supportive environment where patients achieve their recovery goals surprisingly fast