A specialist in Gastroenterology, Dr. Rukshana Cader is dedicated to improving the health and well-being of patients with gastrointestinal and liver diseases. A graduate of Trinity College Dublin School of Medicine in Ireland, she completed her Internal Medicine residency at Baystate Medical Center, Springfield, MA, and her Gastroenterology Fellowship at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore. A member of the American Gastroenterological Association and American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, Dr. Cader is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Abdominal pain
- Colon polyps, colon cancer and screening exams
- Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis
- Nonsurgical treatment of hemorrhroids
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Diseases of the liver and pancreas
- Atypical chest pain
Gastroenterology is the branch of medicine whereby the digestive system and its disorders are studied.