A specialist board certified in Gastroenterology, Dr. Rukshana Cader is dedicated to improving the health and well-being of patients with diseases affecting the digestive system and related organs, including GERD, colitis and irritable bowel syndrome. She also provides preventive screenings such as colonoscopy.
– Medical degree, Trinity College Dublin School of Medicine, Ireland
– Internal Medicine residency,
– Baystate Medical Center, Springfield, MA
– Gastroenterology – fellowship, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore
– Board certified, Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology
– Member, American Gastroenterological Association and the American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
Gastroenterology is the branch of medicine whereby the digestive system and its disorders are studied.