As an otolaryngologist, Dr. Mark Noel specializes in ear, nose and throat disorders, with special expertise in chronic ear disease, snoring, sleep apnea, sinus problems, head & neck cancers, thyroid conditions, hearing issues and dizziness. His experience also includes balloon sinuplasty and BAHA implantation – a hearing device that is implanted behind the ear to correct hearing loss.
– Board Certified by American Osteopathic Board of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
– Graduate, Brigham Young University, Provo, UT
– Master’s in Public Health and Doctor of Osteopathy degree, Des Moines University College of Health Sciences in Iowa.
– Four-year residency in Otolaryngology and Facial Plastic Surgery, Michigan State University/Genesys Regional Medical Center, Grand Blanc.
– Intern of the Year, Chief Resident honors
– Affiliate member, American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
– Enjoys hiking, fishing, snowboarding and family activities.
Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose and Throat)
Otolaryngologists are physicians trained in the medical and surgical management and treatment of patients with diseases and disorders of the ear, nose, throat (ENT), and related structures of the head and neck. They are commonly referred to as ENT physicians.