A specialist in Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Dr. Edmundo Justino is dedicated to improving the health and well-being of patients with diseases affecting the digestive system and related organs. His focus includes abdominal pain, colon cancer screening, Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, nonsurgical treatment of hemorrhoids, GERD, ulcers, irritable bowel and atypical chest pain.
Medical Education/Practice History:
– Medical degree, University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston
– Internal Medicine residency and Gastroenterology/Hepatology Fellowship, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore
– Twice earned Excellence in Service Award
– Recipient, Maryland Patient Choice Award, 2008 and 2009
– Practiced Gulf Coast Gastroenterology, Lake Jackson, TX
– Board certified, Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
– Wife, JoAnna; son & daughter
Gastroenterology is the branch of medicine whereby the digestive system and its disorders are studied.