- This event has passed.
Free Car Seat Checks
July 14 @ 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Is your car seat:
- Right for your child?
- Properly installed?
- In safe condition?
- Recalled or expired?
This car seat check is hosted by the Minot Fire Department and the Minot Car Seat Coalition*.
- No appointment needed, however if you have a cough, fever or shortness of breath, or are not feeling well you are asked to refrain from coming to a seat check-feel free to call 701-857-7300, leave a message and other arrangements can be made to have your seat checked
- please bring and wear a mask for your protection, as well as the technicians
- a screening questionnaire will be completed upon arrival
- please allow 45 minutes per seat to be checked
- all CDC guidelines will be followed
Questions? Call Safe Kids Minot 701-857-7300.
Donations gratefully accepted.
* Minot Car Seat Coalition consists of Safe Kids of Minot, First District Health Unit, Trinity Health, Minot Fire Department and other Community Partners.