- Daily Fee is $10 (+Day if not a member).
- If you join CrossFit within 30 days, the $10 is deducted.
- Individual Fee $40/Month.
- Household Fee $70/Month Maximum per household.
- *For non-members a YMCA day pass fee will apply.
- For all “Open” times participants must be at least 14 years old or accompanied by Parent or Guardian.
- “Family CrossFit” is a modified class to accommodate a wider range of abilities. During this time all children 9-13 must be accompanied by an adult participant. Participants that do not attend with a Family member must pay fee.
- “Youth Orientation” is an organized circuit workout geared to children ages 9-18.
- When “Clinical Exercise” is in session the room will be closed.
- If no participants are scheduled during a “paid participant only” time slot the room will be available for member use
During CLOSED times members have access to alternative site mid track.