Physical, Occupational and Hand Therapy
Occupational and Physical Therapy is perhaps the most commonly recognized aspect of Occupational Medicine. It involves workplace evaluation to maximize employee performance, injury prevention through continuous care management and treatment/ rehabilitation for employees who do become injured.
Full pre-work screenings and complete therapy services are offered at our Minot clinic.
Here’s how Trinity Health’s Outpatient Therapy Team can help your business safeguard its most important assets — your employees.
- Access to appointments within 24 hours of referral.
- Early/late appointment times outside of work schedules.
- Flexibility in responding to specific business needs.
- Adequate space for job simulation and advanced rehabilitation.
- Physical therapists highly experienced in job site analysis, post-offer screenings and functional capacity assessments.
- Nationally certified hand therapists.
- Technologically equipped for advanced rehab needs.
Proven Quality Outcomes:
- Trinity Therapy Services is a proud repeat recipient of the “Outcomes Excellence Award”. *
- As a WorkWell Systems quality provider, we work with a network of over 10,000 physical and occupational therapists whose methodology provides proven techniques to meet the challenges of measuring, managing and reducing workplace injuries.
Services provided by our Occupational and Physical therapy team include, but are not limited to:
- Physical Reconditioning
- Work Injury Rehabilitation
- Worksite Analysis
- Ergonomic and Safety Education
- Work Hardening and Conditioning
- WorkWell Systems Quality Provider
- Post-Offer Screening
- Hand Therapy
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Hand/Upper Extremity
- 1 or 2 day FCEs
- Disability FCEs
*Measured by Focus on Therapeutic Outcomes, Inc.