Choosing Trinity as Your Designated Medical Provider (DMP)
Employers in North Dakota have the option of selecting Trinity Health as a DMP. Trinity
Health understands that by offering flexible, yet comprehensive occupational medical
services, employers can more easily choose any combination of Trinity providers or
Trinity specialties that are trained to deal with occupational injuries and prevention. We work with hundreds of companies to provide work-related medical care, medical evaluations and
employment drug testing.
As your DMP of choice, Trinity Health can benefit your organization by:
- Reducing employee absence or time away from work.
- Reducing costs associated with work-related injuries.
- Educating employees on preventative treatment options, as well as transitional work opportunities.
- Increasing employee retention within your organization.
- Reducing overall risk of re-injury to employees.
- Lowering costs associated with work replacement.
EXPERIENCE MATTERSDr. Howard Reeve is Board Certified in Family Medicine and has practiced in Occupational Medicine for over 15 years.
Dr. Reeve stays current in his field with an annual 15 to 20 hours of continuing medical education in Occupational Medicine.
In addition, Trinity has a full complement of Board Certified physicians including, but not limited to: Orthopedics, Neurology, Neurosurgery, Plastic Surgery and Hand Surgery.