Trinity Health is committed to helping women of all ages meet their total health care needs, from physical and psychological health to wellness and preventative medicine.
We bring together physicians, nurses, counselors, technicians, lab services and other providers to help you through your medical concerns and serve as your health resource for life.
Trinity Health is proud to be the first breast image center in North Dakota to offer digital mammography. Research has shown that digital mammography does a better job of detecting tumors in younger women and women with dense-tissue breasts. It’s the most advanced technology available for screening mammograms – the first line of defense against breast cancer.
Benefits of Trinity's MAMMOMAT Novation digital mammography system:
- Lowest Radiation: reduces radiation dose by more than 40%
- Increased Patient Comfort: flexible paddles and a patented technique senses breast thickness for a more comfortable compression
- Increased Detection: Helps increase cancer detection rates with Computer Assisted Diagnosis (CAD) markers
- Largest Detector in the Industry: Allows imaging of almost all breast sizes
- Increased Detection of small and low contrast tumors
Breast Cancer Screening Information
Free information on breast cancer detection and treatment. Call CancerCare Center: (701) 857-3535. Or email us a message with your mailing address.
Education and Wellness
At Trinity Health, we know patient education as essential to optimal health care. An informed patient takes better care of herself and those who depend on her. Educational resources are now being consolidated, expanded and targeted to those women who will benefit most: teenagers, mothers-to-be and new moms, active women, women with special medical problems, women experiencing menopause, and more.