Trinity Health: Release of Information
How Do I Transfer Or Request Copies Of My Medical Records?
To obtain your medical records you must submit a completed Release of Information form. You must be 18 years of age or the parent or legal guardian of a minor patient or have some other legal authority to request a medical record. Please follow these instructions to ensure smooth processing of your request:
- Fill out the form as completely as you can.
- Be sure to include both the name and address that you would like your records released to.
- Be specific as you can about the type of information that you would like released (e.g. specific dates of service, specific treatment, just your immunizations, etc).
- The authorization must be signed and dated on the bottom of the form.
- For any mental health, chemical dependency, or HIV/Aids results to be released the signature box in the center/right side must be checked and signed.
- Please mail authorization to the appropriate Trinity Health location. See below for details.
- There is a charge for copies of medical records for personal use. You may call the phone number listed below for the fee.
- Payment options: credit card, cash, check or money order.
Patient Downloads:Click here to download Release of Information Form
Click here for Medical Records Pricing Information
How Do I Obtain A Copy Of My Birth Certificate?
A Birth Certificate is issued from the ND State Department of Vital Statistics site with an email address of: ndhealth.gov/vital/birth.htm
You may also call them at (701) 328-2360 or write to them for more information at:
ND State Department of HealthDivision of Vital Records
600 East Blvd Ave
Bismarck, ND 58505-0200