In Minot, North Dakota there is a place of comfort and compassion.
The dedicated staff members of Trinity Homes provide 24-hour care in a contemporary
home-like environment for people recovering from surgery, for individuals seeking rehabilitation after an injury or illness, and for those who
require assistance in their daily care.Learn More
No one can predict exactly what your baby's birth will be like, but most women have some idea of what they hope will happen. One of the best ways to learn about labor and delivery is to develop a birth plan. A birth plan is a way for you to communicate to the health care provider what you envision your birth experience to be like.
- Who will be your support person?
- Would you like to have music to help you relax?
- What are your preferences as far as pain management is
(Some women want their childbirth to be as quick and
painless as possible, others want natural labor with minimal
- Start a baby file to store information on childbirth and parenting.
- Start a list of questions you will want to ask your doctor.
- Find an obstetrician or other physician that is right for you.
- Check on Prepared Childbirth classes.
Whether it's finding a Lamaze class or writing a birth plan,
the labor & delivery nurses at Trinity can discuss you
options and help you plan for your pregnancy. For
information or to schedule a tour of the Family Birth
Center, give us a call at 857-5380 or download our Prepared