Trinity Health Hospital Auxiliary
The primary responsibilities assumed by the Auxiliary are:
• Raising funds on behalf of Trinity Health
• Performing public relations activities and serving as a communications agent between the health care system and the community
• Taking part in activities, such as legislative activities, that strengthen and improve the health care delivery system
• Serving as a source of assistance to the system to promote health-related projects and to encourage better use of existing health care resources
• Supporting the volunteer program in recruiting efforts and by participating as individual volunteers within the program.
Volunteer & Membership
Volunteers are not required to join the Auxiliary, their membership and support of the Auxiliary is welcomed. Auxiliary Board meetings are the 2nd Tuesday of each month at 9:00AM (except July and August).
The Auxiliary board of directors formulates policy and plans, recruits members, and directs the affairs of the organization on behalf of the total membership and in the interests of Trinity.
For More Information
For more information contact our Volunteer Services Office on line at Sheril.Maragos@trinityhealth.org or call 857-5221