Janet Maxson, FNP-C, PhD
A nurse practitioner, Janet Maxson, FNP-C, PhD, provides primary healthcare services for adults and adolescents, with a special focus on women's health.
- Master's degree, UND School of Medicine and Health Sciences
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- More than 20 years primary care and women's health experience
- Past national board member, American Heart Association
- 2000 recipient, AHA's Cardiovascular Leadership Award
Family Medicine is a primary healthcare specialty concerned with preventing, diagnosing and treating a wide variety of ailments in patients of all ages, incorporating training in Surgery, Psychiatry, Internal Medicine, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Pediatrics and Geriatric Medicine. It is based on knowledge of the patient in the context of family history and the surrounding community.
Location and Contact Information:Office Phone Number: (701) 857–5464
Trinity Health Center - Town & Country
831 South Broadway
Minot, ND 58702