David Jacobs, MD
Dr. David Jacobs specializes in vitreoretinal surgery and disease, providing expert care for people with diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration, retinal detachment and other problems affecting the retina. He is board certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology and a faculty member of the UND School of Medicine and Health Sciences.
- Graduate, Brigham Young University, Provo, UT
- Medical degree, University of South Carolina School of Medicine, Columbia
- Ophthalmology residency Wake Forest University Eye Center, North Carolina, where he served as co-chief resident
- Vitreoretinal fellowship, the top-rated Bascom Palmer Eye Institute, University of Miami
- Authored numerous peer-reviewed articles and lectured at international conferences
- Board certified, American Board of Ophthalmology
- Member, American Society of Retina Specialists, American Academy of Ophthalmology, Association for Research, and N.D. Society of Eye Physicians and Surgeons
Ophthalmology is the branch of medicine which deals with the anatomy, physiology, and diseases of the eye. An ophthalmologist is a specialist in medical and surgical eye problems.
Location and Contact Information:Office Phone Number: (701) 852–3937
Trinity Health Plaza 16
2815 16th St SW
Minot, ND 58702