In Minot, North Dakota there is a place of comfort and compassion.
The dedicated staff members of Trinity Homes provide 24-hour care in a contemporary
home-like environment for people recovering from surgery, for individuals seeking rehabilitation after an injury or illness, and for those who
require assistance in their daily care.Learn More
A specialist in Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Dr. Edmundo Justino is dedicated to improving the health and well-being of patients with diseases affecting the digestive system and related organs. His focus includes abdominal pain, colon cancer screening, Crohn's disease, ulcerative colitis, nonsurgical treatment of hemorrhoids, GERD, ulcers, irritable bowel and atypical chest pain.
Medical Education/Practice History:
- Medical degree, University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston
- Internal Medicine residency and Gastroenterology/Hepatology Fellowship, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore
- Twice earned Excellence in Service Award
- Recipient, Maryland Patient Choice Award, 2008 and 2009
- Practiced Gulf Coast Gastroenterology, Lake Jackson, TX
- Board certified, Internal Medicine
- Wife, JoAnna; son & daughter
Gastroenterology is the branch of medicine whereby the digestive system and its disorders are studied.
Edmundo Justino MD
Phone: (701) 857-7389
Trinity Health Center - Medical Arts
400 Burdick Expy E